Senior .NET DeveloperDeveloping Web apps, Mobile apps or System Integrations – quick and scalable backend solutions are the ones that lay down the foundation for the digital transformation of a modern enterprise. With .NET being one of the top picks for enterprises to deliver such solutions, you have the potential to influence the growth of our customers’ businesses.
You should have some enterprise-grade application development experience, practical experience with either ASP.NET MVC or WebAPI platform. Experience using Microsoft ALM tools for agile development will be needed in daily work. Practical experience with common development concepts – ORM, Unit Testing, Mocking, DI, would be highly appreciated as well.
As we are interested in having the best talents on our team, if you are fond of any of the following: architecture, DevOps, team leading, and especially, if you have experience with Azure Cloud platform, we will be more than happy to discuss collaboration opportunities.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?Well-established IT consultancy for enterprise companies 10 years experience, 100 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
At Idea Port Riga we believe that happy teams are more productive. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET development
- Practical experience with Web development technologies – ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / .NET Core
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with mainstream Microsoft tooling for ALM (Visual Studio, VSTS)
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Experience building enterprise projects
- Experience building API and Microservices environments
- Practical experience with ORMs, Unit Testing, Mocking, DI
- Interest and some practical knowledge in Azure Cloud solution development and deployment
- Knowledge of Architecture, generic Design and Integration Patterns
- Team Leading experience and estimation practices
- “Automate everything” mindset, DevOps culture
What we expect
- Delivery of high-quality solution, designed not to address a technical problem, but the end user's problem
- Addressing problems considering both - short-term (tactical) and long-term (strategic) project and company goals
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What we offer
- Opportunities to reach your full potential in international projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Regular entertainment and team building events
Our promise to youWe promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.