Java developerBuilding fast, scalable and modern backend solutions is the top priority for our clients. Designing such solutions in the most elegant way is the top priority for us - as it brings us recognition on the market and gives the best experience to our developer. Being our Java Hero you will show this world, how true Web/Mobile/Backend solutions should look like.
You should know how to reduce the entropy of the Universe by applying Clean Code principles and being the true professional.
It's great if you know Spring Boot and related modern technologies to be able to build from scratch, setup and roll out the bunch of microservices to make clients happy.
So, if you feel like ready to do something great, have abilities to design and implement systems or even to lead the team - just contact us and we will be pleased to discuss our collaboration opportunities.
Will you love working at Idea Port Riga?IDEA PORT RIGA is the most positive workplace for IT Heroes on fire. We are human-centered IT company, focused on UX, CRM, web and mobile solutions. 11 years of experience, 100 industry-savvy engineers, €5 million annual turnover.
We love well-designed software and hate wasting time on boring bureaucracy & management overhead. We believe that happy teams are more productive. We care about our people and treat them as human beings, not just a human resources. Our success comes from satisfied professionals, keen on the power of helping clients succeed.
Join us on our mission to make the world a better place for clients, peers, yourself and your family.
What we require
- At least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Knowing and practicing "The Clean Coder" principles
- Functional programming basics (Java 8+)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- English at B1 level
- Latvian or Russian at C2 level
What we consider as an advantage
- Deep knowledge of Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle
- Experience with building enterprise projects
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Team leading experience and estimation skills
- “Automate Everything” mindset, DevOps culture
What we expect
- Design and deliver high-quality solutions, to make end user's happy
- Your commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Keeping solution clean and maintainable in both short-term and long-term
What we offer
- International projects
- Autonomy and accountability for own performance
- Motivated and friendly colleagues
- Trustworthy relationships
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit share
- Unlimited calls and internet in your mobile
- Health and life insurance
- English training classes
- Professional growth and development, participation in conferences and workshops
- Regular entertainment and team building events
How to applyWe offer two cooperation models: freelance contracts and employment agreements. Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Java developer" or apply directly via join.ipr.lv homepage.
Our promise to youWe promise to use your time wisely. We skip the HR screening session and start with a 1-hour technical interview, followed by the final discussion several days later. Sometimes we give a test task somewhere in between to make sure that our offer is relevant to your skills. The whole process usually takes 15 workdays from the moment we receive your resume.